CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Daydream Beneath A Tree

The grass was soft and my body felt it
The sky was blue and my eyes beheld it
The breeze was cool and my arms sensed it
The tree was shady and my skin thanked it

Your touch was warm and my body liked it
Your kiss was light and my lips loved it
Your voice was tender and my ears embraced it
Your love was tangible and my heart drank it

Like a daydream it came
Like a dream come true it went
A moment to last forever
Eternity found in a moment
My heart races with the memory
My breath is stolen by the thought

My hands miss your hands
My lips, your lips
My eyes miss your face
My ears, the sound of your sweet voice
My mind daydreams of you as
My heart longs for your embrace

Be not far from me
You are but a thought away
Remember the daydream
And I will not be far from you
Connected in those moments
Forever bonded by those memories

0 comments: